So no more of this?
Or views like this?
Or dealing with crap like this?
![]()
Just got a call from a friend that works at the job corp and does fire fighting for them and he said someone had set fire to the tower and it is no more, and they had also burnt the bathrooms at Hanging Rock and setting other fires around National Forest land. Will keep updates coming.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
So no more of this?
Or views like this?
Or dealing with crap like this?
![]()
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You got to be kiddin me. I saw the NFD leaving out early this morning I guess that might be were they were headed, don't know that for certain. I hope these idiots are caught and justice is brought to their ass. I hope none of these fires sparks forest land fire because even though we got rain last week most things are still dry and a forest fire would not be good right now.
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
Any new updates for the fires? How much damage, etc?
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
Nothing as of about an hour ago. Talked to my friends dad and he hadn't heard anything new from him.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
i have some pictures but can not get them to show up on here
Hate to hear this. I was just up there Saturday. always enjoyed the Fall scenery. I work for Scott County 911 and dread tonight.
Here ya go, I got them to work.
![]()
![]()
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
How sad! I wonder what the punishment is for someone who does this crap? I hope they find out who did this and see that they are punished for this stupid act of foolishness.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Bookmarks